The Student Edition for K–2 is a consumable two-volume set for each grade including workbook content. For Grades 3–6, there is a non-consumable, hard cover Student Edition and separate workbook. The program provides the required, standards-based content presented in a manageable number of lessons for a full school year.
In all Student Editions for every lesson, students will find:
- A clear, visual model and multiple representations for each topic
- Problem solving and practice
- Opportunities to write about math
- Homework that mirrors the in-class instruction
- Digital tools such as virtual manipulatives are available as part of the program on Sadlier Connect
New! Full Access for Sadlier Math provides diagnostic assessments with analytics that use individual student data to drive decision-making and create actionable plans.
Only for Grades 3–6, the full-color, consumable Student Workbooks include More Practice and Homework for each lesson presented in the hard cover Student Edition.
The eBook provides all the content of the print Student Edition, accessible on Sadlier Connect. In addition, the eBook also provides access to robust tools that allow students to:
- Read text
- Annotate content and highlight important information
- Search for key words
- Adjust the size of the text to meet individual needs
Quantities for digital licenses must include all user types (i.e. administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content.
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com.