- Meet and support foundational reading skills of the Common Core State Standards.
- Practice and review each set of skills covered to help ensure mastery before moving on to the next new concept.
- Teach clusters of skills in a preset sequence—first in isolation, then in context of words, decodable and connected text, and student writing.
- Systematic, explicit lesson plans and built-in professional development provide comprehensive support to meet key literacy standards, including Common Core foundational reading skills.
- Reinforce what children are learning with frequent opportunities to apply phonics skills to reading informational, decodable, and other connected text as well as to writing letters, words, messages, and stories.
- Review and assess frequently throughout the program to drive instruction. Use the program’s Pre-Test and End-of-Year Test to capture critical information that helps match instruction to the individual needs of children.
- Designed to be flexible and easy to integrate into any curriculum.
- Differentiate instruction with a section of Response to Intervention (RTI) suggestions.
The eBook provides the same quality content as the print Student Edition. Delivered via Sadlier's one-stop platform at Sadlier Connect, in addition the eBook format also provides access to robust tools that allow students to:
- Read text
- Make notes and highlight important information
- Search for key words
- Zoom in on specific content
- Project lessons in full screen mode
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com.
*Quantities for digital licenses must include all user types (i.e. administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content.