Vocabulary Workshop Adaptive
Vocabulary Workshop Adaptive is a completely interactive, unique learning experience through which students build their academic word knowledge, they experience dynamic word encounters through direct, explicit instruction, a choice of engaging activities that empower them to own their learning, and adaptivity that meets their needs.
- 100% digital and adaptive and built on the research-based Vocabulary Workship legacy program
- Updated word list by vocabulary experts: Dr. Judith Scott & Dr. Blythe Anderson with new words focused on Tier 2 vocabulary
- New passages that are engaging and relevant for today's students
- Student-centered learning through placement assessments and personalized learning pathways
- Learning tools for student choice, differentation, personalization, and word mastery reports
- Flexible implementation models whether teacher-led or independent study
Available as Seat or Site Licenses. Quantities for seat licenses (minimum purchase of 20) must include all user types (i.e. administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content. Site licenses (per building) are for up to 100 users. 1.800.221.5175
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com.