Vocabulary Workshop, Tools for Comprehension
In the consumable Student Edition, all 10–12 unit words are taught in the authentic context of a reading passage before the students learn the dictionary meanings. Students will build vocabulary through:
- Contextual and definitional exercises including leveled passages
- Multiple exposures to words in a variety of activities that support retention
- Word Study including Greek and Latin roots and specific strategies that deepen their understanding of new words
- Exploring nuisances of language to help recognize the importance of word choice
Coming Spring 2020—Grade 1 Student Editions will have full-color illustrations. Students start with drawing and progress to using words as they write throughout the program.
This is the most recent edition of Vocabulary Workshop for Grades 1-5. To order earlier editions of Vocabulary Workshop, type the Item No. after clicking the search icon at the top of this page.
The Vocabulary Workshop Digital Assessment Bundle includes:
- 1 Vocabulary Workshop Student Edition
- 1 Vocabulary Workshop Online Assessments 1-year Seat License^
Minimum purchase of 20 bundles from the same grade level. Prices apply only to multiple copies/licenses of the same title and grade, and not the total number of items ordered.
^ Quantities for digital licenses must include all user types (i.e. administrators, teachers, and students) needing to access the content.
See System Requirements at TechSpecs.SadlierConnect.com.
Classroom Set with Test Booklets Bundles include:
- 20 Student Editions
- 2 packs of 10 Unit Test Booklets